Friday 16 November 2012

A new little treasure trove for vintage buys


Outfit Sue Ryder £5.00
Dress Sue Ryder £5.00


Ok so the first time I may have just been lucky, but after my second visit last weekend to Ruislip high street I think I’ve found a little gem of a street in West London.

I took a trip there a couple of months back with mum to check out some charity shops I’d seen passing the high street a few months earlier. And I was soooooo happy happy to find them to be little treasure troves for some fab and cheap vintage buys.
Blouse Cancer Research £3.99
There are 6 charity shops if I remember correctly, and with a bit of delving and rumbling around, some good buys are up for grabs.

Outfits cost from as little as £5.00, skirts and blouses from £3.00 and beautiful vintage accessories like brooches from as little as £1.50.
Gloves Age UK £1.99
It’s a bit far out, but if you’re ever in the West London area, it’s worth a visit. The nearest tube station is Ruislip via either the Metropolitan or the Piccadilly line.
On the way back I stopped off for a cider in Eastcote at The Ascott. It was a beautiful afternoon and so I sat in the sun outside slurping away a great cider. 


No comments:

Post a Comment